Reach Your Audience With OTT and CTV Advertising
Streaming media has disrupted the industry in recent years. With improved technology, consumers are cutting the cord and viewing more content on their phones, tablets, and smart TVs. As a result advertisers are beginning to spend more money on reaching these consumers on streaming platforms.
New figures that highlight the growth in OTT and CTV:
- CTV ad spend is expected to reach $26 billion in 2023
- US Subscription OTT video ad spending will surpass $10 billion this year and account for 10.2% of total video ad spending
- By the end of 2024, US CTV ad spending will be 50% the size of linear TV ad spending and reach $31.77 billion in total spend
These numbers support the massive growth we’ve seen in recent years in the industry. Pre-pandemic, CTV accounted for less than 1/10th of combined TV and CTV ad spending. By 2024, CTV is expected to account for 1/3rd of total spending.
Driving the growth in OTT and CTV:
- 230 million people in the US will view content on CTV/OTT devices and by 2026, 70% of the population will use CTV/OTT (Source)
What digital advertising leaders are forecasting for 2023:
- 2023 total ad spend is projected to be up 5.9% YoY (Source)
- New customer acquisition is the top goal for 2023 advertising, followed by increasing brand awareness and media efficiency
- Programmatic digital display advertising will increase by 33% (Source)
Effectively Run Your OTT Campaigns
Leverage OTT data and insights
OTT advertising provides access to deep data about viewers, such as age, gender, location, and even viewing habits. This allows advertisers to tailor their messaging to reach their target audience more effectively.
Utilize OTT platforms
OTT advertising allows advertisers to reach their audiences on a variety of different platforms and placements., such as smart TVs, gaming consoles, and streaming devices, giving them access to a wider reach. Curated ad inventory guarantees that advertising campaigns only run in qualified placements.
Target your audience
OTT advertising enables advertisers to target viewers based on their interests and viewing history, allowing them to deliver more relevant messaging and reach the right people. Platforms like JamLoop can easily reach your desired audience inside every DMA or location, from states and regions all the way down to postal code.
Measure the results
OTT advertising platforms also provide detailed CTV advertising analytics and reporting, giving advertisers clear insights into the effectiveness of their campaigns and allowing them to make adjustments as needed.
Get Started With JamLoop
We built and operate proprietary DSP technology designed specifically for OTT & CTV. Everything we do, from the way we directly source and curate premium inventory, to our real-time campaign optimization, to our robust reporting interface speaks volumes to our deep focus on OTT & CTV.
Contact us today to get your personalized demo.
Improve Your Local Targeting With CTV Advertising
December 22, 2022
CTV Advertising: Identity Management, Privacy, and Targeting
December 13, 2022